Evening parades and fireworks

Ddean52

Earning My Ears
Are the evening parade at MK and the fireworks at EPCOT up and running? Thanks.

No evening parade at MK - the afternoon parade just started running again this month. Enchantment is the nighttime show that’s every night

Harmonious, the new Epcot fireworks show, runs every night.

Check the WDW website for times.

You do know you can go to www.disneyworld.com to find out this info, right?

Even though I haven't sought an answer to OP's question in particular using the Disney website, I can't commend the website on its clarity re: which events and attractions are/are not currently running. A few are changing status...I think it's smart to ask, if something really matters to you. I know I always appreciate the answers and help I get here.

From post #3:
AFAIK there's not been a regular evening parade at the MK in several years (long before the pandemic).

Last "regular" night parade, MSEP was 10/09/2016

Last edited:

Even though I haven't sought an answer to OP's question in particular using the Disney website, I can't commend the website on its clarity re: which events and attractions are/are not currently running. A few are changing status...I think it's smart to ask, if something really matters to you. I know I always appreciate the answers and help I get here.
Of course! As long as the responses are up to the minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter