Evening Magic Hours for Deluxe Guests Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don’t see how an extra hour actually helps at all…. Disney doesn’t usher people out of the parks right when they close, and you are allowed to get into line right up to park close. Given that, the headliners are still all going to have long lines during the EMH because they won’t have cleared the people who were already waiting in line at park close.

I really don’t see how an extra hour actually helps at all…. Disney doesn’t usher people out of the parks right when they close, and you are allowed to get into line right up to park close. Given that, the headliners are still all going to have long lines during the EMH because they won’t have cleared the people who were already waiting in line at park close.
Who’s to say they won’t change that policy?

I don't know how many people a couple extra evening hours will convince to stay deluxe.

I hope we like Gran Destino a lot because then I doubt we would ever stay deluxe again. Those prices have gotten outrageous and nothing justifies it.

Two extra hours with far shorter lines? People pay for that already with VIP tours and seasonal celebrations. There’s no doubt it will sway people.

I don't know how many people a couple extra evening hours will convince to stay deluxe.

I hope we like Gran Destino a lot because then I doubt we would ever stay deluxe again. Those prices have gotten outrageous and nothing justifies it.

Wonder if GDT club level will be considered deluxe?

Whether or not this is worth it will depend on the details. Is this every night? Is it for 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours? If it's 3 hours is attendance equivalent to a DAH event that you'd pay $130 per person for?

Wonder if GDT club level will be considered deluxe?

Whether or not this is worth it will depend on the details. Is this every night? Is it for 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours? If it's 3 hours is attendance equivalent to a DAH event that you'd pay $130 per person for?
I have to imagine it’s 1 park a night- the cost/benefit for Disney would be impossible to justify with all the parks open and a handful of people in them.

So the old system for morning EMH was 1 park, 1 hour early - maybe once or twice a week. So with the new setup, you'd need to park reservation for that specific park to get in. Now it's 30 minutes early, but every day and every park. So the morning program for resort guests seems like it might be a touch better than before? Certainly not worse.

So the old system for morning EMH was 1 park, 1 hour early - maybe once or twice a week. So with the new setup, you'd need to park reservation for that specific park to get in. Now it's 30 minutes early, but every day and every park. So the morning program for resort guests seems like it might be a touch better than before? Certainly not worse.
Yes- it spreads out the crowds. On average 1/4 of the people will be in those parks than before. And with 30 minutes you could easily do 1 walk-on and 1 short line before everyone else comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter