Evening entrance only

BPTP

Mouseketeer
We're going on 28/08/05 & taking my mum for the first (& probably only!) time. We didn't do our homework before booking flights and see that fantillusion & fireworks finish on the day we arrive! Myself, husband & children have annual passports but mum doesn't. As we don't arrive until evening it's not worth buying her a passport for that day but I'd love her to see fantillusion & fireworks. Does anyone know if there's a way I could buy her a 'reduced' price ticket for that evening only? (prob not, but I thought it was worth a try!)
Also, we've only just bought our annual passports & see that everything is in French, how do we go about buying her tickets as I think we get a discount on them.
Thanks everyone

guess the evening tickets are as along available till the 28th of August(end of summer season). You can get them from 5pm till park closure and they were 29€ last year.

Greets Renate :wizard:

Thanks Renate, that's really helpful, I didn't know they did evening tickets. Did you get the restaurant vouchers I sent you ok?

Hi,

Yes I did, sorry for not giving you an answer. And they will be very helpful cause we are going for an additional trip April 2-4 for the Space Mountain preview :Pinkbounc :cheer2:
So it will be:
4 days DLRP; 4 days at home; 3 days DLRP :cheer2: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cool1:

Greets Renate :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter