Evening EMH at HS

sdjen

DIS Veteran
Just got the notice a couple of days ago that they have added EMH for our HS day January 19th from 8-10 PM. How do they know if you are a resort guest or not?

Does anyone know if this will substantially help with ride times later in the day? I don't think there is any shot we will get a boarding group for the new star wars experience unless they hold some back for the EMH? We were not able to get FP for toy story, R&R coaster or tower of terror. Hoping after Fantasmic the ride times might be worth standing in line for those?

Any tips or advice would be appreciated!

I think they said new star wars ride would only be open during normal hours. Other parks you have to scan your magic band or ticket to get on each ride

Hi all-- was anybody at the EMH at DHS today? I'm curious what the lines were like for the rides in Toy Story Land, as well as the other top tier fast pass rides. I would appreciate any insight or if there are links to other people who collect the data, I would appreciate that too! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter