• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Even More Speed w/ Jetblue?

ohitshope

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever tried Even More Speed? I have purchased an Even More Space seat with Jetblue (which obviously includes the Even More Speed). I live in MA, and I haven't experienced flying through Boston for awhile now. Is this different from Pre Check?

its like a fast pass line for tsa. The same rules apply in terms of your 311 bag etc as teh normal line.

There will be a separate line for 'even more speed'....it was the same as the precheck line. I've used it many times at Logan.

This is not what we experienced at Newark nor in Orlando. For us it meant that we boarded earlier because of the Even More Space/Even More Speed purchase. TSA Pre-Check was not printed on our boarding passes, and the TSA agent in MCO pointed us to the general security line.

This is not what we experienced at Newark nor in Orlando. For us it meant that we boarded earlier because of the Even More Space/Even More Speed purchase. TSA Pre-Check was not printed on our boarding passes, and the TSA agent in MCO pointed us to the general security line.
There is a line for even more speed in Orlando. I had it last November. I asked a TSA agent and he said it was just quicker to board when I got to the gate but I didn't believe him so I asked another agent and he pointed me over to the other side where the line was. When I got there they saw that I did have TSA pre-check on my boarding pass (I hadn't thought to look) so they had me go to that line instead but there most certainly was an even more speed line in Orlando.

There is a line for even more speed in Orlando. I had it last November. I asked a TSA agent and he said it was just quicker to board when I got to the gate but I didn't believe him so I asked another agent and he pointed me over to the other side where the line was. When I got there they saw that I did have TSA pre-check on my boarding pass (I hadn't thought to look) so they had me go to that line instead but there most certainly was an even more speed line in Orlando.

The difference is that you had TSA Pre-Check on your ticket; we did not. Even More Speed only got us on the plane at the gate before general boarding started.

The difference is that you had TSA Pre-Check on your ticket; we did not. Even More Speed only got us on the plane at the gate before general boarding started.
No I found the even more speed line at MCO but when I got there I noticed I had pre-check and ended up going to that line but there was indeed an Even More Speed line at MCO. It can be hard to find with all the sea of people and it doesn't help that when you ask someone tells you it doesn't exist but it really does.

EVEN MORE®SPEED (EXPEDITED SECURITY)5....this is what I found on JB's site. It says that it is available at 'select' airports. It was not an option at Worcester Airport when I flew in January...even though I have TSA Precheck!!
So yes, it is expedited security. When you book those extra legroom seats, you board after the 'select' passengers and medical preboards, but before the general masses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter