EVC and RotR

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.
My mom will be in an electric EVC. We are staying at BWVs and walking over to MGM.
Will my mom need to park her EVC or can she take the scooter up to the end before getting on the ride?
Last year, she parked it but this year, without the VQ, I'm hoping she can just take it in with her until we start the attraction.

Thank you.

At one time you had to leave your scooter and walk a relatively short distance. A courtesy wheel chair was available. I think waiting until the last possible point didn't give ,CM enough time to get your scooter to the exit

Thank you all very much! I am going to just have her drive it through. Will help too if we RD and ahead of the crowds since she can just stay with me.

Just be honest in your abilities. There are a few different rooms and a lot of standing involved pre-ride. If you give it up in first room, I’d say there is 10-15 min of standing/walking time ahead of you. It might not be a lot for some but for others, that’s way too much. I asked to keep mine until ride vehicle just in case of a breakdown. I couldn’t stand for possibly 30 minutes if ride went down. It’s not easily retrievable since it is taken to the exit of the ride

Just be honest in your abilities. There are a few different rooms and a lot of standing involved pre-ride. If you give it up in first room, I’d say there is 10-15 min of standing/walking time ahead of you. It might not be a lot for some but for others, that’s way too much. I asked to keep mine until ride vehicle just in case of a breakdown. I couldn’t stand for possibly 30 minutes if ride went down. It’s not easily retrievable since it is taken to the exit of the ride

Very good point Baytothemax! I didn't think about a potential breakdown.
I ended up giving my scooter up early - much earlier than I should have - but I didn't know the ride (1st time) and I didn't know I could take it to the ride vehicle. Truth be told I didn't really enjoy the parts I had to stand and walk through because of the pain. Thanks for the information, this will be helpful for our next visit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter