Eva Longoria or Brendan Frasier for Processional?

JenniferFolsomCa

Mouseketeer
I have 2 choices and wondering which one will be busier? Thursday Dec 14th with Brendan Frasier or Friday Dec 15th with Eva Longoria? The 14th has extended hours at Epcot for the deluxe guests.

Any thoughts?

I think both of them would do an amazing job!

I have 2 choices and wondering which one will be busier? Thursday Dec 14th with Brendan Frasier or Friday Dec 15th with Eva Longoria? The 14th has extended hours at Epcot for the deluxe guests.

Any thoughts?

I think both of them would do an amazing job!
I think they will both be very busy. I'd choose the narrator you'd prefer to see. I had the option between Simi Lui or John Stamos and I went with John Stamos because I am more familiar with him as an actor, although I'm sure both will be amazing.

I also think both will be as busy as the other. I was originally planning on doing Epcot on a day that Eva Longoria was the narrator but ended up switching my days to see Brendan once announced because I absolutely adore him and he is just a treasure lol.

Either would be fantastic. I'd expect both nights to be very full for the CP, but I'm thinking Friday night might be busier and more crowded in general at EPCOT than a Thursday night. But I wouldn't hesitate to see either narrator. Then again, I wouldn't hesitate to seeing almost all the narrators. Another option - go to both!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter