ESPN Zone Priority Seating????

spacemouseneer

Mouseketeer
I thought you could call for Priority Seating at ESPN Zone, but when I called they said it was only first come first serve. Has this just changed?

Hi -

Go to the ESPN Zone site -- sorry I cannot post the link -- and they now do priority seaty for parties of 10 or less.

I think you have to be a ESPN Zone VIP -- but sign up -- it is free and you get a bunch of nice perks like game credits!

Have fun!!!

That's true about becoming a member with ESPN, we went in May and I think once you become a member you have up to 30 days to take the email that they send you and have your membership activated. We then received priorty seating (your seated within 5 minutes), plus you get credit on your ESPN card for the games upstairs. And a percentage off on merchandise. For us it worked out great as we ate there a couple of times during the 10 days we were there.

We made ressie's for a weekday, no ressie's are allowed for a weekend. Used PS last August and worked well.

Jack pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter