ESPN Club/Big River Grille

2b1gMom

Earning My Ears
How are the wait times for these two places at dinner time in October since they don't accept reservations?

I can only speak for Big River Grille but I believe we waited for about 30 minutes in October when we went. I believe we arrived there by 6 so the wait wasn't too bad. The good thing is because it's on the Boardwalk the time goes pretty quickly.

The wait time at ESPN is highly dependent on any major sporting events going on then. If you go on an off-night they wait won't be long at all.

Assuming there is no major sporting event scheduled to take place then you should have no problems getting a table at the ESPN Club.

As for Big River Grille & Brewing Works when I had dinner there this past December it was between 8:30 PM - 9:00 PM and there wasn't a wait to get in, so that was my experience.

Big River Grille is great! The menu is a lot more versatile than at ESPN Club and the microbrews are delicious.

As for the wait, we've been multiple times and never had any problem getting a table (though we aren't a prime-time eating group - we usually are there before 6pm or after 8:30pm).

But PP is right - you can call them directly to schedule a reservation.

The wait time at ESPN is highly dependent on any major sporting events going on then. If you go on an off-night they wait won't be long at all.

Agreed. Wait time at ESPN depends largely on sports to be viewed that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter