Escargots from France F&W booth

annamonte

Tired of the old tags!
Hi guys! We will be in WDW in 36 days, but who's counting!!!?!??! lol

The only problem with our trip is that we will miss F&W Festival this year. My family goes crazy for the Escargots at the France booth. Question, do the escargots appetizer from Chefs de France taste similar to the ones at the booth? I know they don't come in the little baguettes, but do the escargots themselves taste the same?!?

Thanks for any input!

We ate at Chefs de France in August and had the escargots appetizer. It was WONDERFUL!! Highly recommend it! The only thing we did was save some of the bread that the server brings to eat with it. The butter garlic sauce was great with the bread.
Have a great time!!

We ate the snails from the F&W and they were ok but dry..we had them from Chefs earlier this month and they were out of this world, loved the butter they were served in and we sopped it up with the bread...soooo good!

We ate the snails from the F&W and they were ok but dry..we had them from Chefs earlier this month and they were out of this world, loved the butter they were served in and we sopped it up with the bread...soooo good!

This is exactly what I was going to post. I was there Sept 26th-Oct 4th and was really disappointed with the ones from the Food & Wine Booth. The ones a Chef de France are soooo much better. As MickeyNicki said just save some of your roll that they serve with the meal.

:goodvibes Thanks so much for the responses! We are definitely going to fit Chefs de France in. However, all our dinner ADRs are set.. we were thinking of going for a "late lunch" of appetizers and wine... what do you think?

5 weeks from today... Yipppeeee!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter