Escape Rehearsal

We didn't do a rehearsal,but we could have if we wanted to. My planner told me it wasn't nessacary but if I wanted to have one i could and rev Tim Herring was my officiant and he also said that he would do it but it is not nessacary.

Honestly they tell you what to do and it's super easy,you can't mess up. Well my dad needed rehearsal because when the pastor asked who today blesses this marriage my dad says my daughter Lynnmarie instead of saying her mother and I LOL. He was so nervous lol.

We didn't do a rehearsal,but we could have if we wanted to. My planner told me it wasn't nessacary but if I wanted to have one i could and rev Tim Herring was my officiant and he also said that he would do it but it is not nessacary.

Honestly they tell you what to do and it's super easy,you can't mess up. Well my dad needed rehearsal because when the pastor asked who today blesses this marriage my dad says my daughter Lynnmarie instead of saying her mother and I LOL. He was so nervous lol.

Really? I thought on the vid he said "her mother and I do." :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter