Escape bouquets

figment fan21

Can't wait to be a Disney Bride!
Hello DIS brides...

For all of you Escape brides did you pick one of the bouquet options and leave it as is, modify your bouquet, or send them a picture of something specific you wanted? If you modified your bouquet what did you do differently? Did they charge you an arm and a leg to change it around?

I only ask because I've looked at the options and I like them all for different reasons. My favorite is the calla lilly one but i feel like its too plain. (I just have a thing for calla lilies) If you girls have any photos of your bouquets and what you did to make them your own I'd love to get some inspiration. :thumbsup2

Thanks girls!:cutie:

Disney floral can do just about anything you want. I just sent pictures and talked to Rosie for my floral consultation. I had a $75 upgrade fee because my bouquet was larger than usual and I went with silk's. Well worth it in my opinion. Now I can look at it anytime I want and it looks the same as the day we married. (Wasn't quite what I had invisioned though, so be very specific if you are picky like me !) I am at work so I don't have access to my photos here. I will try to hop on line this weekend and post a couple pictures !

I had a VR, but from what I understand, it is the same floral options..(if I am wrong, let me know)
This was the "Tropical" bouquet and I changed it from the standard colors to Jade and white roses with white calla lilies and green orchids - I was not charged an upgrade fee.
mkfxxj.jpg

ETA - this was the color I was looking for and sent it to DFTW to match
3160qx0.jpg

oh thats soo pretty!!!! :cloud9:

I looked at some more of your pictures and i like how the flowers matched your color scheme. Not that i picked out my color scheme yet but its good to know you can change things to coordinate the bouquet!:thumbsup2

Thanks heidi! I like your bouquet alot!
That was one of the choices i really liked but i was worried it wouldn't work for a fall wedding... but maybe if i mix the colors around alittle i'd be able to make it work. :thumbsup2

I chose the tussy mussy bouquet:

100_39347.jpg

I asked to have the stems hand-wrapped in white ribbon instead of using the holder, and I requested these roses:

MSOpinkrose25_l.jpg

This is what I got (not the best picture, but it's all I've got on this computer!):

me_parents.jpg

Overall, I was really happy with it, except for the wrapping which was really lose. My planner noticed it literally right before I walked down the aisle and she did her best to fix it. No one noticed.

Here are a couple of mine
flowers-1.png
bouquetkiss.jpg

floralphoto.png

This was the color scheme I was wanting,with small ivory accents. I did get the right style and some colors, but more ivory than I had wanted. Overall though, I loved it !
bouquetidea.jpg

100_39347.jpg

I asked to have the stems hand-wrapped in white ribbon instead of using the holder, and I requested these roses:

MSOpinkrose25_l.jpg

This is what I got (not the best picture, but it's all I've got on this computer!):

me_parents.jpg

Overall, I was really happy with it, except for the wrapping which was really lose. My planner noticed it literally right before I walked down the aisle and she did her best to fix it. No one noticed.

I LOVE that!!! That bouquet was my second favorite but i wanted to see how it would look in a different color. I like that you hand wrapped it instead of using the holder! Good to know i can request that!:goodvibes

100_39347.jpg

That's still werid when I see this picture posted. That's one of mine right Tiggerific? I think I recognize my knuckle :lmao:

Here's another shot of it (as well as the bout that goes with it):

TS04541-4-07.jpg

All I did was ask for light pink roses instead of the standard colour. I loved that bouquet so much.

I have no idea if that's your picture, but it might be! I saved a lot of pics from here for inspiration before my wedding. If it is yours -- thanks! :)

I am a September 2009 Escape bride and I just had my consultation with Rosie on Tuesday - she was great! I am having the Island bouquet but I changed the burgandy calla lillies to cream ones and the orange roses to burnt orange roses. I am also having the stems wrapped in cream satin ribbon instead of the burgandy. None of these changes were and additional fee.

I did add 6 irridescent crystal Mickeys to my bouquet - these are $3 a piece.

FYI - I also changed my DFiance's boutenniere to a cream calla lilly at no additional charge as well. (the choice with the Island bouquet was the green orchid). He has 2 Mickeys as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter