Error purchasing FOP LL

disneyworld19

Mouseketeer
Here now and keep getting an error booking FOP. Went to the front desk and other people had it happen too (front desk could not help). Any chance they will help me at the park if the ILL are gone by the time we get there?

I’ll try that too. We had a late night yesterday and was planning to get to the park later in the morning instead of RD!

Also getting an error but it’s for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train today. Trying to connect via chat. If that doesn’t work will probably try to talk to someone at the park. Had not had any problems all week.

Same issue here. Went to SSR front desk shortly before 8 and was told that individual LL purchases are down for all 4 parks. Front desk called IT and they told us to try again in 1-2 hours.

It must be working for some people because otherwise all the times would be available. Thought maybe at 9am it would start to work when it opened to offsite guests but still not working.

Here is the response I got after 2 hours waiting in the chat:

I am sorry to hear about your experiences this morning. Our Individual Lightning Lane purchases have been experiencing challenges this morning for many of our Guests. Our IT partners are aware and working on getting this corrected. I recommend checking back.

Had the same problem. I tried for twenty minutes over and over again. Tried to get chat help.....,two hour wait to chat. By the way...Chat is absolutely WORTHLESS drivel. “Sorry you’re having a less than magical experience” (Me: Can you help?) “Chat isn’t authorized to help in this situation” (Me: Ridiculous! I waited for my turn to cat for two hours, but chat can’t help?) Chat Never told me that other guests were experiencing the same problem this morning, or that IT was working on it. At the end of our unproductive chat.... “Have a magical day”. At least I had a good laugh at that nonsense. I used to believe in all that magical stuff. Now it’s just drivel.

I'm guessing the guest services team is handing out reparations. I'd try calling but expect a long wait, or try vising one of the desks in a park or at a Disney Desk at a resort. Honestly, I bet they've already been given instructions on what to offer. They've generally been very reasonable when needed, IMO. The email route might take a few days, but a desk at a park or a resort's Disney Concierge should yield immediate results. I'd check first thing in the A.M if tonight was not a possibility.

After two hours it finally started working. At that point there were not many time slots left so I grabbed what I could which was nowhere near the time slot I had been planning on. Spoke to a guest services person in magic kingdom about moving the time earlier like I had planned. She simply told me seven dwarfs mine train was sold out and there was nothing they could do. I’m sorry but this is absolutely ridiculous. I understand that technical problems happen, but If you are going to charge people for this service then at least help people fix their time slots when something like this happens. I was up at 7am for this nonsense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter