Erica Leaving Dis Unlimited

Is that a rival gang or something?

Sorry, just the way that was worded was funny to me. :lmao:
:)

no no its a group of singers from punk rock bands that are huge star wars fans, They have club nights called Mosh Eisley where they cosplay star wars characters and play their music lol

• Haha
Reactions: GAN

I (and my wife) also want to add my best wishes to you Erica! You were a joy to watch and we loved you on the show. So happy to hear you are "following your dreams" on to something even better.

Love you, have a blast, you'll do awesome!

Strange no one has mentioned this yet.

Starts at 1. 08.49

She wrote a note on her phone and read it out.

I do have some news and this news might make some of you sad or happy or maybe a mix of both.
My journey with this team is coming to an end at the end of November.
I have accepted a full time performing role at Walt Disney World.
Many of you know that performing is one of my biggest passions.
The pandemic really hurt my performing career and last year I started the process of entering myself back into autitions.
And I finally got a YES and it was a YES I couldnt say no to.
I appreciate all the time I've had here and everyone Ive met in the parks during my journey.
But most importantly I'm very thankful for the friendships I've gained while working here.
Thanks my announcement.
I'll miss you guys but its time to reach out and find my happily ever after.

Congratulations!

I'm sad to hear this, yet very happy for Erica. I loved what she brought to the podcasts. Her personality just has a way of grabbing your attention (in a great way). I wish her the best and hope nothing but the best for her in the future.

Congrats to her! I will miss her, thought she mixed in well with the others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter