Epcot - Where are the Attractions?

Thanks for the info. Makes sense or many would purchase it for just a day.
But, not really such a big deal...

It costs $65 to add Hopper to a ONE-DAY ticket.
It costs $85 to add Hopper to a SIX-DAY ticket. (Can hop on any or all of the days.)
This kind of thing is why I spend so much time trying to clarify ticket costs.

Before Disney canned Off Kilter and other popular World Showcase entertainment (at the end of Sept. 2014), I used to spend most of my WDW afternoons and evenings at Epcot. I still enjoy World Showcase, but the almost-continuous festivals with food booths (Festival of the Arts, Flower & Garden, Food & Wine, Holidays Around the World) have made Epcot considerably more crowded.

If you're looking for something different to do in the World Showcase with teens, try "eating around the world." Our kids loved it at that age (still do, actually) and it was so much fun. We let them decide what food or snack to pick from the countries and then we'd all share it. (We take the same strategy with food truck festivals too.)

If you're looking for something different to do in the World Showcase with teens, try "eating around the world." Our kids loved it at that age (still do, actually) and it was so much fun. We let them decide what food or snack to pick from the countries and then we'd all share it. (We take the same strategy with food truck festivals too.)

Anything snack, treat or food related, my kids will love! Definitely love this idea.

One thing I'll say about Epcot that is a plus....I've been tracking wait times of the rides at all 4 parks for the past few days, and Epcot is the only one with normal wait times (many just 5-40 min). So this is a big plus, especially in the hottest months in summer.

Reactions: CGB

Anything snack, treat or food related, my kids will love! Definitely love this idea.

One thing I'll say about Epcot that is a plus....I've been tracking wait times of the rides at all 4 parks for the past few days, and Epcot is the only one with normal wait times (many just 5-40 min). So this is a big plus, especially in the hottest months in summer.

I think right now a lot of people are deferring Epcot or if they have hoppers will hope there after 2. It's not "worth" it for a reservation with an 11 AM open and so much construction. We usually like to do Future world in the AM, so until it starts opening at 9 like it used to, I don't think we'll be making any park reservations there.

My kids' (3 boys, 15, 11 and 6) favorite park is Epcot (hollywood studios may overtake that this trip, but who knows).. They love doing the extra things around the world showcase (in the past they had a Kim Possible thing which then became Phineas and Ferb--where it took them to different countries to take down Doof); This time we're going and they can't wait to try the Remy Scavenger Hunt-we've never been there during Food and Wine; the 15 year old is the most excited lol) and they always like to play around after Spaceship Earth, Mission Space, and Imagination (and looking at all the cars after Test Track).... We easily spend at least 1.5 days there. (not doing park hoppers this trip, but decided to do waterpark and Epcot as our second day of Epcot). They also love the food (and are picky eaters) We go to Via Napoli one night and get the huge pizza... and they love the food at the Land pavilion.. My kids also love the thrill rides, but I wonder if because this one doesn't have as many that it's why they gravitate to it more.

Epcot is really just a one day park right now at best. Your better of as HS with kids of that age group. Better attractions as well as Star Wars land.

Which 8% of it do you put in the "not so much" column?
The bits where they are just taking a picture, sticking it on the screen and zooming in. I like the animatronics parts better personally. Still overall a good show. And that song at the end is great.

This is a great idea! We often will print out the menu in advance and have fun going through and picking out the things we want to try. We even watch the vloggers to see what they liked, disliked, etc. There’s a lot of fun and experiences to be had there outside of the rides. It’s not the same, I totally get it, but may be enjoyable!

Epcot is really just a one day park right now at best. Your better of as HS with kids of that age group. Better attractions as well as Star Wars land.
Actually it's funny as I'm looking at HS and it seems to have the same "issue". For our family, we would skip Tower of Terror, so that really just leaves 5 rides (Mickey's Railway, Slinky Dog, Star Tours, Toy Story Mania and maybe Rock n Roller Coaster). There are the new Star Wars rides but seems like we can almost rule out the one where you need a boarding pass....and so then there is the other one. DH and DS love Star Wars so DD and I are happy to enjoy the land once....but two days may be too much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter