EPCOT wedding in June?

ctnurse

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had their ceremony in June at EPCOT? Just looking for opinions on the heat? We usually go in August so I know how hot it is, but I'm usually in a tank and shorts never mind a gown. Are the summer months just to hot for an outdoor wedding?

I think it's a matter of personal preference. I, personally could not have an outdoor wedding in any kind of heat...I sweat too much...the pictures would turn out gross.

However, I've seen a few pictures from brides on here who had outdoor weddings in the summer and they turned out beautiful!

Our wedding was in June at the Germany Pavilion. The heat wasn't bad because you have to have the ceremony at 9am. Disney is very conscious of the heat and do everything they can to keep your guests comfortable. The charter buses had the AC blasting and they do t keep your guests outside longer than they have to be.

We did the bridal party pics before the ceremony and the temperature was still tolerable that early. We hung out in the shade as much as possible and the lighting in beautiful in the morning in June. It was an early morning but worth ir for the pics and temp.

Our bridal portraits were after the ceremony while the guests were inside at cocktail hour. (we had a brunch reception then drank around the world at night) it was getting hot during the portraits but it was just my husband and I and I didn't care how hot it was because I was having so much fun with the pics. Once we were inside we totally forgot how hot it was.

I loved having an EPCOT ceremony and wouldn't have changed anything. I think the link to my PJ is still in my signature if you want to peruse through it!

We were married in June but at the WP and not EPCOT. So here's just my take on the weather - it's definitely hot outside! But as mentioned above, the EPCOT ceremonies are early in the morning which is a huge plus. Also, Florida showers are common in June (it rained during our afternoon ceremony) but since the wedding would be in the morning, that's just another plus! It was hot as we walked around for photos, but that was again later in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter