Epcot Water Refill?

Adora

DIS Veteran
The only park I'm really wondering about refilling water bottle is Epcot. We plan to enjoy the food as we go around the world and would love to have water at the ready but in my mind I can't think where to refill. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

There is a water refill station in front of the bathrooms by what used to be Starbucks. I'm not sure what they are using the building for now. It's the bathrooms on the little cut thru between WS and FW, yes I know they changed the names but those are still more easy to type.

You may be able to refill at the front in the new cafe. When it was Sunshine Seasons we did this frequently since it was self serve and therefore we didn’t need cups to get a water refill. Dunno if it’s changed now that it’s a new qs.

As indicated already, there is a bottle refill station near the restrooms at the new Starbucks.

Just did refills at the new Connections Cafe (replaced the Electric Umbrella).

There is also a bottle refill station just before the bridge to France as you come through the International Gateway.

Last week they also had tons of cups of water prepped at the festival booths I visited because people were asking for the free cups with their orders.

We have gotten water refills at Connections Cafe, and the Regal Eagle Smokehouse at American Adventure. There is also a dedicated refilling station in the Odyssey building, which is open for Food & Wine.

I stepped into Sunshine Seasons and used a water cup to refill my bottle with water and ice from the self service fountain drink station. You could do the same at Connections, however there are no cups so I would not recommend placing your personal *used* water bottle against the dispenser.

You may be able to refill at the front in the new cafe. When it was Sunshine Seasons we did this frequently since it was self serve and therefore we didn’t need cups to get a water refill. Dunno if it’s changed now that it’s a new qs.
Did it change? This is the one by soaring?

All quick service stands provide free water
And you can get ice in the land. We had some Gatorade zero and had half bottles filled and then filled with ice and worked great to get water and electrolytes in the heat. I think all have ice and water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter