Epcot Touring Plan with no FP's

anicholson75

Mouseketeer
Would anyone mind giving me their opinion on this touring plan? We're at Epcot for most of the day, before we head over to AK. No FP's for Epcot, because I snagged an FoP FP+ for 6:15pm, so I can't get any at another park :( This is for March 14, park opening at 9am. Crowd Calendar shows 9-10, so busy. We plan to be there at 8am. We have another evening at Epcot where we will do Spaceship Earth and 1/2 of WS. Anything I'm missing? Frozen would be nice, but definitely not a priority unless they have a single rider line or something, and we're in the WS at the time.

Test Track
Soarin
Mission Orange
Living with the Land
The Seas w/ Nemo/Seas pavillion
Club Cool (must do for DS)
Then move on to other half of WS

Yeah, Test Track first is the way to go.

The only change you might want to consider is doing The Land right after Soarin' (they are in the same building). With your current ride order, you'll be walking to Test Track, clear across Epcot for Soarin', then back across the park for mission space, then back across the park for the land.

Threw everything into TPs to see estimations and without the WS touring, you would finish everything else around noon assuming no breaks and things going according to their estimations that day.

The only thing is I would switch Living with the Land and Mission Space: Orange, because Living with the Land is right next to Soarin. I don't think the line for Mission Space builds too quickly.

Test Track
Soarin
Mission Orange
Living with the Land
The Seas w/ Nemo/Seas pavillion
Club Cool (must do for DS)

Another option is to do TT, then Mission Orange, and then head over to Soarin'. Soarin' will have a wait by then, but it shouldn't be hours. The third theater has really helped with this. This order would save your feet even more since you'd hit one side of FW and then stay on the other side of FW.

I'm going to suggest one other attraction. The Pixar Movies! If you haven't seen them, it's really fun and very well done. A good place to take a load off and cool down for a few minutes while laughing and going "awwww..." at the same time. I would do this just before or just after Club Cool.

Another option is to do TT, then Mission Orange, and then head over to Soarin'. Soarin' will have a wait by then, but it shouldn't be hours. The third theater has really helped with this. This order would save your feet even more since you'd hit one side of FW and then stay on the other side of FW.

I'm going to suggest one other attraction. The Pixar Movies! If you haven't seen them, it's really fun and very well done. A good place to take a load off and cool down for a few minutes while laughing and going "awwww..." at the same time. I would do this just before or just after Club Cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter