EPCOT Toontown Tag at Innoventions

ribbot

DIS Veteran
When we visited Epcot Innoventions, my 4 year old son fell in love with the Toontown Tag game that he could play while there. The CM's that were running the game announced that it could be played for free when we got back home on toontown.com

As soon as we got home, of course, we had to check online for the game and we can't seem to find it. Does anybody know if it really is online for free?
The CM said you could go home and play all day for free.

Everything we've found on toontown.com costs money, so this is basically false advertising isn't it?

Bump :)

Nobody with little toddlers did the toontown tag race and then tried to find it online when you got home?

Even us "old folks" enjoyed it :)

Am I crazy, or did they say it was free and we could play it at home??

And here's the generic-type letter I got back from toontown.com when I questioned them...

Thank you for your interest in subscribing to Disney's Toontown Online.

You can get started by downloading and playing a limited free trial.

To download the free trial:

-Start by going to http://www.toontown.com
-Click on the "Play" button
-Enter in your information to establish a trial account
-Once you are logged in, click on "Play" to download the software
-Click on "Yes" when asked if you would like to install Toontown
-A movie will appear while the software is downloading

You may now begin your free trial or subscribe to Disney's Toontown
Online. Once you are logged in, you may subscribe by clicking on the
"Member Services" button. You must be 18 years or older with a valid
credit card to subscribe.

For current pricing and answers to other frequently asked questions,
you
can log on to http://play.toontown.com/faq/overview_cost.php.

We hope to see you in Disney's Toontown Online soon!

My niece loves Toontown. Yes they do advertise that you can play for free, but it is just the free trial. I think it lasts for 3 days and then you have to pay for it. You can buy toontown cards at walmart and target that are around 9.95 and it allows you to pay for a month. They are a good gift/stocking stuff for christmas.

We signed up for the free trial, but I don't see the Tag game, does anybody here??

Hi. I was just searching for any threads about toontown online and saw your question. I think the game you mean is on the trolley. If 2 or more toons get on together they can play tag or minnie's dance steps or a race game.
Hope this helps :teeth: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter