Epcot today 6/11, day so far :)

Hello! Just wanted to provide an overview of our day so far for anyone visiting soon.

We arrived at 8 am for a 9 am open today and were the first at our turnstile! Around 8:30, we were led into the park and got a JAMMitors show while we waited. By 9, we were entering Test Track, walk-on. Then we went straight to Frozen Ever After (~25 min wait) and then Anna & Elsa M&G (~20 min wait). FP+ Mission Space, FP+ Soarin. Moved up FP+ for Living With The Land. Booked 4th FP for Nemo. Turtle Talk. 5th FP+ Spaceship Earth (took a bit of refreshing to get an early time). We were leaving the park by 2, lunch in our room, now swimming and about to go test for an hour, then head back to Epcot for evening EMHs tonight! :)

We longest we waited was 20-25 min for Frozen thanks to same-day FP! Walked past 3 hr wait for Soarin, even a 40 min wait for Living in the Land which I book waiting to board Soarin! My husband was in awe that the posted waits for everything was crazy yet we barely waited... He wanted to know how I got such special Disney Magic! Lol

Hello! Just wanted to provide an overview of our day so far for anyone visiting soon.

We arrived at 8 am for a 9 am open today and were the first at our turnstile! Around 8:30, we were led into the park and got a JAMMitors show while we waited. By 9, we were entering Test Track, walk-on. Then we went straight to Frozen Ever After (~25 min wait) and then Anna & Elsa M&G (~20 min wait). FP+ Mission Space, FP+ Soarin. Moved up FP+ for Living With The Land. Booked 4th FP for Nemo. Turtle Talk. 5th FP+ Spaceship Earth (took a bit of refreshing to get an early time). We were leaving the park by 2, lunch in our room, now swimming and about to go test for an hour, then head back to Epcot for evening EMHs tonight! :)

We longest we waited was 20-25 min for Frozen thanks to same-day FP! Walked past 3 hr wait for Soarin, even a 40 min wait for Living in the Land which I book waiting to board Soarin! My husband was in awe that the posted waits for everything was crazy yet we barely waited... He wanted to know how I got such special Disney Magic! Lol
I had fastpass for Sorin and with it I waited nearly an hour today. It was approximately 1:30. The standby was 2 hrs at that point. Other than that, I had no waiting. Sorin was insane today

Glad you had a good morning. Wow, Soarin was really a 3 hour wait? Even Flight of Passage is usually not that long.
It was 170 minutes posted as we exited the ride! I think it may have been down at some point. Lines were bad because Mission Space, Soarin (I think), and Living with the Land all were down around the same time, I believe. We got lucky with our day planning that we just barely missed some of the down rides.

We returned to Epcot a little before 6 (little later than we planned), explored World Showcase, had dinner in Morocco, FP+'d Illuminations, then road Test Track 4 times in a row during EMH! We were the very last family in line for the last ride when they shut the doors at 11! We opened and closed Epcot lol. 10 miles walked in total, according to my phone. It was amazing, but thankful for a resort day and pool day today! Though, rain just rolled in. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter