• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot to DTD?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Is there a direct bus to DTD from Epcot? If not, can I take a bus to any resort from Epcot (love to see new resorts), then transfer to DTD bus? I'm assuming that there's a bus directly from all the resorts to DTD. Do any of the resorts share buses to DTD-trying to determine if one resort is better than the other to go to. I'm thinking of Polynesian or Coronado Springs since those are 2 resorts I haven't seen yet.

I usually walk out the International Gateway to the Beach Club and take the bus to DTD from there. It is important you go to the Beach Club instead of the Boardwalk, because the bus stops at the Boardwalk first, then Swan/Dolphin, then Y/B Club, then DTD

There is no bus from Epcot directly to Downtown Disney. All Downtown busses run to/from Disney Resorts only. (The one exception is the Studios --> DTD bus which is one way only)

You could walk to any of the Epcot Resorts through the Int'l Gateway, and catch a bus from there. Or, you could take any Disney Resort bus from Epcot, and transfer there. My suggestion would be Old Key West, since it's the closest to DTD. (Port Orleans being the second choice)

Great idea! Since OKW is my favorite resort-it'll give me an excuse to go over and walk around a little there!

I love OKW... such a beautiful resort to drive through. And, the busses are never crowded. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter