Epcot to Boardwalk for late morning reservation?

Bebella

Mouseketeer
We have a 10:30am reservations at the Boardwalk, can we use the International Gateway to get through from the World Showcase to Boardwalk at that time?

We're staying at POFQ so I'm trying to figure out the best way to get there in the morning.

Thank you!

We have a 10:30am reservations at the Boardwalk, can we use the International Gateway to get through from the World Showcase to Boardwalk at that time?

We're staying at POFQ so I'm trying to figure out the best way to get there in the morning.

Thank you!
Yes, you'll have to walk past Canada & UK, as WS will probably be closed between Norway & France.

And you will have to use a day’s park admission to enter Epcot, so if you plan to enter a different park later that day you’ll need hopper passes.

It's a pretty long walk from the front gate to BWI, might want to think about Uber, Lyft or using a Minnie van. It would be a lot easier and would save your legs for the rest of the day.

I was assuming OP would already be in Epcot that morning, popping out for the reservation.

OP, what are your plans for that morning? Because that changes the advice.

I was assuming OP would already be in Epcot that morning, popping out for the reservation.

OP, what are your plans for that morning? Because that changes the advice.

Your assumption is probably correct. For some reason I thought OP meant to use Epcot as a pass-through route, as some people do.

Yes you can, WS technically does not open until 11am but CMs will still allow you to exit/enter park via the IG entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter