Epcot to Beaches & Cream??

wuv tigger

<font color=red>I just want us to all be well<br><
What is the best way to get from Epcot to Beaches & Cream? We would like to go for a late lunch/early dinner one day. I have heard that there is a boat and a walking path to the boardwalk. Where do you find these, and about how much time does it take each way?

Thanks for any help.

David

very easy to find and a very easy walk. from the international gate at epcot, take the sidewalk to the beach club. about a 5 minute walk. do not cross over the water--keep it on your left! at the beach club B&C is located near stormalong bay. beach club will be the first resort on the right. you could take the boat from the international gate, but the walk might be faster. happy eating!:tongue:

Only a bit to add to disney queen's directions..

The International Gateway is located between The United Kingdom and France in the World Showcase.

Just be sure you go to the right after you pass out of the park. B&C is at the Beach Club, not on the Boardwalk. Like dq said, keep the water on your left.

If you want to take the boat, the dock is at the Gateway. It is slower than walking, but a nice relaxing ride. Just hop off at the Yacht Club/ Beach Club lighthouse.

Have a yummy cheeseburger for me!:sunny:

Thanks for the info :) We are really looking forward to some great food.

David

Actually B&C is almost as long a walk from the end of the Yacht Club pier (boat stop) as it is from Epcot. :teeth:

The simplest (if not absolutely shortest) way to get there from Epcot is to enter the Beach Club lobby, take a left and another left to go around Cape May; then follow the corridor as far as you can. When you are forced to go outside again you're just a few steps away from B&C.

If you don't do this you're likely to find yourself trying to cross Stormalong Bay to get to B&C. This may be a problem as Stormalong Bay is reserved for guests of the Beach and Yacht Clubs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter