Epcot testing fireworks!

sharadoc

Visit WDW since '86, driving since '94.
Checked into BCV yesterday. Epcot will be testing fireworks 3 nights starting tonight 11:30 - 12:30. Kinda not happy. The walls are shaking right now. We won't get a good night sleep the whole time we're here. So much for early morning entry.

Interesting. I was there in August, 2021 and I saw the same sign posted in the lobby, but I never heard anything. I did have a view of the normal fireworks nightly.
Hope you get a better night's sleep tonight

Blocking, camera angles, maybe some additional pyro....
What I meant is, can't you do that during a regular showing of Harmonious. Why does it take an additional/extra practice? Seems costly to do an extra one for something you'd just do during the daily show instead. But what do I know

If they added additional pyro then it wouldn't be a live stream of "Harmonious". It would be a show that doesn't exist, right?

I am guessing it was for the new 4th of July "tag" to be shown after Harmonious on the 4th.
That is my guess too. This is what they usually test, when testing fireworks. Special shows/tags. Happens at MK and Epcot around the 4th and NYE every year (well, except those "dark years" LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter