• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Segway tour?

Connears

Connears
How far in advance can you reserve this? I want to surprise DH on our trip 12/26-12/31/04 with this. Thanks
Connears

I agree with jordgubben. While I dont know exactly how far it is, but its more than 90 days. The reason I know that is because I had thought it was 90 days too then I read here that someone booked it for the same time frame I was waiting for...much more than 90 days in advance. I tried then and was able to book it.
Good luck!

Hi Connears,

I booked this tour for early December around 2 months ago. I'm sure you can book it now!

Better Hurry Up!!

I tried to book Dec 12th today. It was full. I had to settle on Dec 13th.

Good luck.

The tour is a blast but be prepared...my DH now wants a Segway so much that we now know how much it costs, where to buy one, and which states have regulations pertaining to the Segway and which ones don't! Have fun :D

I booked today for August 17th. Just an FYI, we were told you need picture ID(license or passport was what they said!) for anyone who takes the tour. My problem is NJ doesn't have pictures on the permits that a 16 year old gets. So off to the passport office!!! I found it strange that Disney wants picture ID, but the airlines don't require it for minors.:confused:

Hey Rob_b! My friends and I are booked on December 13th also! Look forward to seeing you there- sounds like a lot of fun! I booked this back in April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter