Epcot returns...now what?

teachmedis

Mouseketeer
You may remember me from a recent Epcot Monorail post. Many of you will be happy to hear I've put Epcot back into the plans. Here's the itch...on Easter I have 8:40 breakfast reservations for 1900 Park Fare-- I'm super excited and grateful for these reservations, however, I'm a rope dropper so the timing is driving me a little nuts. I decided the best option would be to do Epcot that day, there are only a handful of things I want to do there so I figure I'll have time before or after. Adding Epcot back into the plans, meant that I lost my Disney Springs day (which was not originally planned for Easter but you know in Disney planning there's a domino effect). So do you think we can do Epcot and Disney Springs? If so, which order should we do it? Springs then Epcot or vice versa. Illuminations is not a high priority so I don't necessarily have to be there at night. We're a group that ranges from 4 years old to 69 years old and we usually take afternoon breaks. I'm going to post on the restaurants board about the dining headache this has also given me.

You may remember me from a recent Epcot Monorail post. Many of you will be happy to hear I've put Epcot back into the plans. Here's the itch...on Easter I have 8:40 breakfast reservations for 1900 Park Fare-- I'm super excited and grateful for these reservations, however, I'm a rope dropper so the timing is driving me a little nuts. I decided the best option would be to do Epcot that day, there are only a handful of things I want to do there so I figure I'll have time before or after. Adding Epcot back into the plans, meant that I lost my Disney Springs day (which was not originally planned for Easter but you know in Disney planning there's a domino effect). So do you think we can do Epcot and Disney Springs? If so, which order should we do it? Springs then Epcot or vice versa. Illuminations is not a high priority so I don't necessarily have to be there at night. We're a group that ranges from 4 years old to 69 years old and we usually take afternoon breaks. I'm going to post on the restaurants board about the dining headache this has also given me.

I would get Epcot out of the way in the morning. If you utilise FP for some attractions and get through everything before 3-4pm you will have time to do Disney Springs that night.

I'd do Epcot in the morning, take break, then go to Disney Springs and have dinner there and check everything out

I'd do Epcot in the morning, take break, then go to Disney Springs and have dinner there and check everything out

Thanks, at least it would be an easy trip from the Grand Floridian to Epcot. Maybe if I follow that plan we can grab something from the Flower and Garden kiosks for lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter