Epcot question ideas

courthill04

Earning My Ears
I am looking to get a few shirt designs made for my trip in December. My sister is asking for a shirt that Is disney holiday design. I am not positive on what kind of design i want so if anyone could give me an idea that would be great.
thanks
Courtnay

Hi :)
Was posting some help for you but I see now that you put in a request on my thread so I will work on that soon :)

OK so here is my next question. My sister and i want to have the kids do something in the world show case where the kids have to ask someone from each country about what they do for the holidays and what they call there santa. We would like to have a few other questions too but i just can't think of any others. I also am not sure on how to make this up. She also wants a letter from mickey telling them what they they have to do. If anyone has any ideas i would love the help.
thanks
courtnay

I know I saw something like this a long time ago but I am thinking that maybe the designer is no longer active? I have never been to epcot or WDW for that matter :( so have no idea on how to help you with questions about the countries. I am willing to help with the letter if you know the wording you would like. Also could help with designs if you give me some guidelines for each country.

Edit:
lol just looked up epcot and I am not sure I would have time to do something for each country before your trip.

Last edited:
I know I saw something like this a long time ago but I am thinking that maybe the designer is no longer active? I have never been to epcot or WDW for that matter :( so have no idea on how to help you with questions about the countries. I am willing to help with the letter if you know the wording you would like. Also could help with designs if you give me some guidelines for each country.

Edit:
lol just looked up epcot and I am not sure I would have time to do something for each country before your trip.

Hi OP and Roxie
I have a small booklet that I am working on called
"Holidays around the world"
I think Natalie did one of these a few years ago but I am not sure it's still in her photobucket? Her's is very detailed.
I will not be finished mine until next week.
With my booklet you visit to each country and have it stamped at the Kidcot station and ask a Cast member to write in their language "Merry Christmas OR Happy Holidays or a message of their choice.

OP if you are interested and have a travel date that would help me.

Take care
Hugs Mel

Edited to add: I just realized I can't post anything in my Photobucket until Dec 5 ,,,so it might be too late for you?

Last edited:

thanks we were able to come up with Some kind of letter Not as nice as the ones on here and those christmas pictures that you posted will be perfect for them thanks.
Courtnay Hill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter