Epcot Plan Friday

Datfan1

Earning My Ears
Hello All. Coming trip next week planning for Epcot day for Friday. Plan is to attempt BG for GOTG at 7am. Then grab LL for Remy and then buy an ILL for GOTG after that. We want to ride GOTG twice… so after trying for BG at 7am should I next try for Remy or ILL for GOTG next? Or does it matter? My party will be exiting Epcot by 2pm for Cheer comp at ESPN grounds. TIA

Good luck on getting a boarding group that allows you to ride Guardians early enough to be off the ride by 2pm. Hopefully you will have a better chance with the ILL. Have fun!!

We were just at Epcot a couple days ago. At 7am I tried for VQ and got boarding group 18, we were called within minutes of park opening. At the same time my husband was booking LL for Remy and we got a 9.30am time. We then couldn’t book ILL until park opening and had a choice of times still at that point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter