EPCOT or Magic Kingdom

Halstraight

Earning My Ears
Hello!
There’s 6 of us (all adults) going to Disney World in May for the first time. We’re going for 6 days, we plan on doing each park at least once and Hollywood Studios twice. But we can’t decide if we want to do EPCOT or Magic Kingdom twice. Any advice?

Will it be your first trip to WDW? Have you visited DL?

If this is your first trip to either park (WDW or DL) then I believe 2 days at the MK would be better. If you're used to visiting DL in California then I would book 2 days in Epcot.

Both MK and Epcot can easily be 2 day parks for us so if possible we would book a 5 day ticket to do 2 MK, 2 Epcot, 1 DHS.

Easy, MK. There are many more attractions there and you can easily fill two days at that park. ou can fill more than a day at Epcot too, if you like to mvoe very slowly and spend plenty of time in gift shops

Unless you want to spend a lot of time drinking or dining around World Showcase, I would recommend 1 Epcot, 2 MK. We rope dropped Epcot on our 2019 trip and were done at 4. That included a meander around World Showcase, but not TT. (Disclaimer: This was in the FP era with crowds much lower than what we are seeing now.)

Hello!
There’s 6 of us (all adults) going to Disney World in May for the first time. We’re going for 6 days, we plan on doing each park at least once and Hollywood Studios twice. But we can’t decide if we want to do EPCOT or Magic Kingdom twice. Any advice?
Has anyone given any indication of stuff they want/must do? I'd say MK all day long for two days since it's got so much more to see and do but it really depends on the group's interests. I could spend my whole trip in MK but I know some people that skip it all together. Do you have a Disney Springs day during your visit or resort/pool time?

If you want to drink and eat with a few rides, EPCOT.

If you want a lot of rides and are really nostalgic, MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter