Epcot Opening at 8:30am?

BillFromCT

Mouseketeer
I just got an update from Touring Plans that Epcot hours went from opening at 10:00am to 8:30am. It appears on the park hours calendar from 2/28 - 3/19. What's that about?

Interesting. That’s a large change. I just saw it too. I would expect that when Guardians opens but it’s weird that it’s happening now.

Do they ever run buses as well during periods of high traffic at the skyliner hotels, or only when bad weather?

I’m coming from the monorail resorts and was thinking the same
Any issue with cell service on the monorail line?

Last edited:
I’m coming from the monorail resorts and was thinking the same
Any issue with cell service on the monorail line?
No...used it multiple times at 7 and throughout different times of the day this past week...no internet issues. On the other hand the app itself at 7am for us was glitchy almost every day and was a real PITA.

Wow! I like the added hours but this means I would probably be on transportation while trying to book genie+ & ILL. 😐
Better sitting or standing on transport than trying to walk through security and tapstiles. They opened up the security line at MK during Thanksgiving just about 7am :sad2: Talk about clueless. It's dangerous enough in the parks with people walking while using their phones, but walking, shaking their fists, getting angry, and cursing was a bit much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter