EPCOT on New Year's Eve

recmouse

DIS Veteran
Looking for anyone that's done Epcot on NYE... is it crazy? I'm presuming it will be open until 12 or 1am. And as long as you have a park reservation, does it matter when you enter? TIA

Looking for anyone that's done Epcot on NYE... is it crazy? I'm presuming it will be open until 12 or 1am. And as long as you have a park reservation, does it matter when you enter? TIA
We have done it many times, for the fireworks! Never been shut out, don’t know if it can happen. We usually go in for dinner.

As long as you have a park reservation, you can enter whenever you want and exit, leave, and re-enter as many times as you want. If Disney needs to control capacity, they’ll close the park to hopping.

We haven’t been in Epcot for NYE since 2001, but we entered in the morning to find that all FPs were gone and Sunshine Seasons was a madhouse for lunch. We left and returned for our early dinner ADR at Biergarten and afterwards had to fight our way out the IG to BWV. We’re from New Orleans, and it was like Mardi Gras on Bourbon Street. We were happy to celebrate the New Year in our villa, and we vowed never again to visit a park on NYE.

We've done it twice now, I think? It's busy but has been manageable and fun both times. The hardest part is getting out of there when the part closes at 1. We will be there again this year!

I don't think Epcot typically has the capacity closures that you see at MK since it's so much larger.

We’ll be there NYE 2024 - it’s something we always wanted to do.

ResortTV1 on YouTube is always there on NYE. You should go to their channel and find last years stream to give you a view of what it’s like. Very crowded with lots of dance parties - we can hardly wait - it’ll take me back to my clubbing days in Chicago - LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter