Epcot Norway Perfume Name Help?

sweetpeakaris

DIS Veteran
I’m at Disney right now and yesterday I think I went into a store near the Frozen attraction where they had these light blue handbags and perfumes. The perfume came inside the light blue handbag/pouch. Does anyone know the name of the fragrance?

My daughter puchased it over our holiday trip and the scent was Norsk Sno by Geir Ness. I think it is new.

Yes, this name sounds familiar. It was in a white box I think too, I really want to purchase it but I can’t go back to Epcot. Is it sold anywhere here at Disney? I can’t stop thinking about it.

Thanks everyone!

I am so excited! I have always wanted to buy Laila but never have. When we go in May it's at the top of my list for purchases. Can't wait.... I may have to buy some for my dog too!

They also have a new perfume by the same people who make Laila, and it is called Snow. I just bought it over the Christmas holiday in the store after the Frozen ride. They sized the bottle to be under 3.4 ounces so it could be taken home in a carry on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter