EPCOT moonlight

Didn't there used to be a copy and paste link for the queue number? I don't see it any more, just the queue ID, but no link.

We had multiple devices so with a bunch of tries - got a couple in the 3 digits to start, one as high as over 10,000. Most in the 3k -7k.

I also have a cash stay and no e-mail. I checked the Moonlight Magic page again, and it says this: "When staying using their Membership with Vacation Points, Reservation Points or cash, Members who booked a qualifying Resort reservation by the cutoff date will have access to early or general event registration and can register themselves and up to the number of individuals on their Resort reservation(s)."

I took that to mean cash was fine. I guess it is possible that the primacy of the sentence is on 'using their membership with cash', but I don't know what that means. I'm going to try tomorrow anyway and hope for the best.
I have a cash reservation and got a code because I made the cash reservation through DVC Member services. So you call member services and ask for a cash reservation. I wanted to use my points but the one night I could not get for my 2/28-3/10 stay was 3/1 and of course that is when moonlight magic is for EPCOT. I wanted Boardwalk but they did not have"cash reservations' available for Boardwalk so I booked Beach club for like $600 (YIKES!as I could have got it cheaper on the WDW cash reservation side with my annual pass but then no Moonlight magic as I that would have been a WDW direct reservation and not the DVC side of the company or "DVC cash reservation"). I am happy as I wanted to be in a resort near Epcot and wanted to go to Moonlight Magic and got a registration today. I am also still on a waiting list for a points stay but now nervous if I change the reservation # I will likely lose my Moonlight magic registration. Any Thoughts on that?

I joined the queue just a couple of minutes prior to 11am, I was number 4112, it took about 36 minutes to get to the form. Not too bad, considering how many were in fornt of me. Confirmed for January 25th.

Last edited:
Wow this is odd. I signed in on the desktop right at 11 and was over 10000. Even though I don’t like doing things like this on my phone I tried anyways and was 3500. Phone went very fast compared to computer wasn’t long and it was my turn. Still when I know I’m timed. I tend not to read everything I got my member number in ok but then I thought it was asking for my resveration # tried twice and kept getting error. Finally I read it right it was asking fro confirm member #. Then it went through right. Yah. Can’t wait

Congrats to everyone who made it. I only had one computer going and thought I was doing everything right but was queued at #9560 right at 11. March 1st was sold out by the time mine opened. Pretty bummed. This was the first time I had a trip planned during one of these. If anyone ends up with 2 extra spots for March 1st my wife and I would be happy to join you 😊

Looks like there were enough members that had cash bookings that opened some availability. Hoping I can get in when it is my turn in a couple months

We made it for Jan 25. I was expecting to enter the names for all the guests, but only saw a spot to select the total number of guests. Do we list everybody's names later? Anyhow, I was excited when they announced MM and it overlapped a trip, and thrilled that we got it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter