Epcot - Left or Right at World Showcase?

We stay at BWV a lot so we enter via IG but we always go through Canada to start at Mexico where my wife gets her margarita while I continue on to Norway to get some a** while I wait for her.

(I mean the beer, aass, which is pronounced "oose" [or something like that]....it's really good.)

I've another reason for heading left toward Mexico upon entering WS from the main EP entrance. 🙂

On the left just before you get near Mexico, there's a sizable restroom building that's hardly ever very crowded during the day on most weekdays. I don't think many people are aware it has restrooms.

You can get there faster on the bridges over the water next to that building. One starts at the WS side of Test Track; the other goes off to the left from the pathway heading to WS from the main entrance.

I don't have a set way of going. Just depends on if I'm eating at a festival booth and what booths I've already done or if I'm specifically going some place on purpose or even if the walkways are more crowded one way. Even when I enter through IG I just go whatever way my feet take me, no reason for it.

If I am by myself, depends upon time of day! Last time, I went right, ambled through shops and got lunch at Spice Table. Then I ambled some more and got a beer and snack in Germany. Then I ambled some more and ended up with a marg in Mexico. 3 drinks is my limit, so had to space them out!

We'll get a DAS for Remy so after we knock out the front of the park (whatever they call it now) we head to the right and start with Remy. Then we'll snag a DAS for Frozen and casually make our way to it.

More often than not we go right on our first day at EPCOT. We usually start with poutine from the Refreshment Port and then grab a beer in Canada. Second day we go left. Starting with some nachos and a margarita in Mexico just feels right.

What is your favorite Epcot strategy for World Showcase? Do you go left to Mexico for a margarita and the Gran Fiesta Tour or right to Canada and see Far and Wide? I'm going to visit our cast member daughter in October and will have a least one day in the parks by myself and want to know which way you enjoyed the most for a leisurely stroll through World Showcase.
We always start in Mexico. We have always spent the least amount of time in UK and Canada as we either run out of time or are just ready to move on once we hit that bridge lol.

Idk why but left for us too.
Start at Mexico every time.
May have to shake it up next time, but next trip we are at the Swan and BWI so we’ll be at the IG.
So probably right from there to get to Remy.

I used to be a Lefty because my first, (and favorite), beer would always be a Ringnes in Norway.

A number of years ago they replaced that with Carlsberg, so now I'm a Righty for a Labatt's or Moosehead in Canada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter