Epcot - Left or Right at World Showcase?

ohdewer33

Disney Dad, Disney Nut
What is your favorite Epcot strategy for World Showcase? Do you go left to Mexico for a margarita and the Gran Fiesta Tour or right to Canada and see Far and Wide? I'm going to visit our cast member daughter in October and will have a least one day in the parks by myself and want to know which way you enjoyed the most for a leisurely stroll through World Showcase.

First day, coming from the main entrance, it is usually to the left towards Mexico. Chances are we won't make it all the way around, so we'll start at Canada on another day.

But, if staying at the Yacht Club and using the International Gateway, all rules are off and we could go wither way.

Last edited:

There's no right or wrong but I go right.
So do I, and as I'm thinking about it, what I do now is wrong for me. That's because one of my favorite things to do is to go to the Twinings store and buy a bunch of tea. And staying at BCV, I go out the IG. By going right, I carry my tea purchases all around, but if I went left, just make a quick few extra feet to the Twinings store just before I leave, then a quick exit thru the IG.

Being local I follow no pattern at all. I go left or right depending on what I may want to see that day. If I've got nothing special in mind, I just go the opposite way from what I did the previous visit.

Hope that helps. ;)

I feel that whenever this question is asked, International Gateway is never considered. In my case it’s always either rope drop Remy in the morning or head straight to the festival booth in France in the evening.

We have always turned left and I don’t know why. Our first Epcot visit was in July 1983 and I guess old habits die hard! But we’ll probably be entering through the IG in November, so the tradition will be changed up a bit! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter