• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Kidcot stations

dubo

Earning My Ears
Do I need to buy something or bring something to visit these Kidcot stations? Will my kids be too young for this? They are 4 & 2 years old. Is there a window of time to visit the kidcot stations or is it something available all day and we can just walk up to it? Thanks! :-)

No. Available all day. You pick up the bear at any country and then go into each country to get a stamp on it

Your 2 year old is young, your 4 year old may love it. My 4 year old loved hunting for the stamp station, but she was doing it with an older brother

My 5 year old loved it last year, it was probably her favorite part of the trip. She gets her stamp and then colors a section of Duffy at each station.

There is also a passport you can buy for I think around $10, they will stamp those at the Kidcot stations and write a little note in them. There are also stickers for each country.

Your 2 year old is yobung, your 4 year old may love it. My 4 year old loved hunting for the stamp station, but she was doing it with an older brother
It really depends in the two year old. Markers were a novelty for mine (we've stuck with crayons so far) and she really loved picking colors out and scribbling. For a 2 year old though prob. only plan on them enjoying a few stations unless they really love coloring.

I was also amused to see my kiddo holding up her bear around the park to show off her "artwork" lol.

Where do you buy the passport?

Thanks for the replies!

My DD loved it at age 2. She became obsessed with stopping at every Kidcot station in every country. Back then, it wasn't just a stamp though it was a little dangling paper item that got attached at each country and the thing on a stick to color was a mask not a Perry or a Duffy. I'm not sure if the stamp would have had quite the same interest for her, but it might have. My one warning is that the markers are sharpies, and be aware that sharpie doesn't come out. DD wanted to keep coloring on the mask at every station back then- those were easier to color than the Duffy or Perry because basically you could design them any way at all.

My DD loved it at age 2. She became obsessed with stopping at every Kidcot station in every country. Back then, it wasn't just a stamp though it was a little dangling paper item that got attached at each country and the thing on a stick to color was a mask not a Perry or a Duffy. I'm not sure if the stamp would have had quite the same interest for her, but it might have. My one warning is that the markers are sharpies, and be aware that sharpie doesn't come out. DD wanted to keep coloring on the mask at every station back then- those were easier to color than the Duffy or Perry because basically you could design them any way at all.

Quick tip- rubbing alcohol removes sharpie :p

They were crayola (I think)!washable markers in February. Last few trips I think. Definitely say washable on them.

My son started doing the kidcot stations at about 2 and still loves them at almost 8. He's always done the Duffy/perry that they have but requested a passport for next time.

They were crayola (I think)!washable markers in February. Last few trips I think. Definitely say washable on them.

My son started doing the kidcot stations at about 2 and still loves them at almost 8. He's always done the Duffy/perry that they have but requested a passport for next time.

That sounds like a great change! I always wondered why they used permanent sharpies for an activity that involved a lot of preschoolers! DD was 9 on our last trip- she still likes to stop at one station to color either a Duffy or Perry, but I don't really hover over her or pay much attention when she does that at this age- so I didn't notice a marker change. She did a passport at age 8 (maybe at age 7 too, I don't remember) and loved it! I do still miss the mask and little paper hanging things they had on her 1st trip- but I'm sure all that paper every day cost a ton more than just stamping it with ink in each country.

That sounds like a great change! I always wondered why they used permanent sharpies for an activity that involved a lot of preschoolers! DD was 9 on our last trip- she still likes to stop at one station to color either a Duffy or Perry, but I don't really hover over her or pay much attention when she does that at this age- so I didn't notice a marker change. She did a passport at age 8 (maybe at age 7 too, I don't remember) and loved it! I do still miss the mask and little paper hanging things they had on her 1st trip- but I'm sure all that paper every day cost a ton more than just stamping it with ink in each country.

I had thought that odd too. I always brought a few crayons along for my grandkids. Just sitting and coloring was enough for them, didn't matter markers or crayons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter