• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EPCOT international festival of holidays

Disneyboy24

Mouseketeer
Did anyone visit the international festival of holidays at EPCOT? I want to visit someday.

I've watched some live streams showing it, and i also want to visit Epcot during this festival. Though i will always love food & wine!!

I did this past Saturday. Everything I ate was very good!
Did you happen to see any of the Storytellers? Or other holiday happenings that are not the food booths? I’m curious to know what else there is.
thanks!

We were there on Sat but it was our last day and had things we did not get to our first Epcot day so only saw our 2 favorite storytellers in Italy and France and the Candlelight Processional. We do not do food booths have family members with food allergies so had TS reservations for lunch and dinner. Got to see the new movie in Canada really liked it. Also visited the new Club Cool.

I've been a few times in the past. Love the storytellers in the different countries and the Candlelight Processional. I have food allergies so the food part of this festival is not a draw for me. But the storytellers, decorations, and Candlelight Processional make this my favorite of Epcot's festivals.

We were there on Sat but it was our last day and had things we did not get to our first Epcot day so only saw our 2 favorite storytellers in Italy and France and the Candlelight Processional. We do not do food booths have family members with food allergies so had TS reservations for lunch and dinner. Got to see the new movie in Canada really liked it. Also visited the new Club Cool.
I am in the same boat as far as the food booths go. My DD has celiac and there are very few gluten free options.
We'll be sure to check out the France and Italy storytellers.

Did anyone visit the international festival of holidays at EPCOT? I want to visit someday.
Sounds like fun, but we go twice a year and enjoy F&W and F&G too much to skip one to do the Holidays or the Arts instead. Maybe someday.

We did 3 years ago. The food was so good! We are going this spring during F&G and I'm so excited. I love food too much.

How has lining up for open seating for the Candlelight processional been this year? How early?

We were there last night (Saturday). We found it very crowded and food lines long. We enjoyed the F&G fest in 2020 (and food options) much better, but it could just have been luck or that we visited on a Friday night vs a Saturday.

I will be at WDW the week of Dec. 12 thru 17 and will be at Epcot every day for part of the day. I plan on trying to get something from every booth and watch all the storytellers and do some shopping. I may have issues with some of the booths since there are a few that are just sweets and I plan on doing the cookie stroll so that will just be too many sweets, even spread out over 5 days.

Does anyone know if the storyteller times are published anywhere? Maybe in MDE?

All Ears had posted that it was a very generic lanyard or lanyard pouch. But they thought this was until the holiday themed prizes came in? I don't know, if this is still the prize when we go, I'm skipping the Olaf hunt. Or at least the stickers to track him. We will still look for him. :)

https://allears.net/2021/11/26/photos-check-out-the-secret-to-finding-olaf-around-epcot-this-year/
We did it yesterday, and I wish we had just looked for Olaf-the "prizes" offered were sad. We had a choice of a leftover PRIDE patch or a old Wall E pin that was clearly old overstock. What a joke.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter