Epcot for Lunch?

KendallR

Earning My Ears
Looking for the best place to eat at Epcot for lunch-either table service or quick. We usually go to Chefs De France on our Disney trips, and love it, but want to switch it up this time. Preferably no more expensive than Chefs De France. 2 adults who are not picky eaters. Any suggestions?

Like you, we (DH & I) love Chef's De France but we also like both Via Napoli & Restaurant Marakesh. Via Napoli has great pizza & Marakesh has very good food & the theming in the restaurant is beautiful. San Angel Inn is also great, love the atmosphere in there & we enjoy the food as well. Have fun deciding!

My wife and I love the Biergarten at the Germany pavilion. Sampling German sausage with a live band playing is a lot of fun, especially with a beer.

My wife and I really enjoyed our lunch at SAI 2 weeks ago. The food was good and the atmosphere is nice.

For CS, we also really enjoy Sunshine Seasons. This is probably our all around favorite CS location in WDW. I have been very happy with the sesame seared tuna noodle salad more than once and my wife really liked the fish tacos she had a few weeks ago. There are a lot of options and we have never had a bad meal there. If you were looking to save a few $, you really can't go wrong.

There are more than 3 dozen dining choices in Epcot. There is no BEST. Only what tickles your particular taste buds. Which will be different than my taste buds, or the next 99 posters' taste buds. Only M. Paul's is significantly more expensive, and it's not open for lunch. Check out the menus at Allears and see what looks good to you.

Just steer clear of Coral Reef.

Now let's see how long til someone says Coral Reef served the best meal of their whole trip.

San Angel Inn is one of our favourites for lunch at EPCOT as well as Chef's but you said you wanted to change it up. Sunshine Seasons offers a variety of foods and is usually pretty good for a QS meal.

My $0.02

Via Napoli is outstanding pizza if you want sit down. I also love tangerine cafe and sunshine season if you want to do quick service

We love Via Napoli!!! Delish pizza a d affordable...without apps and with no soda, a family of 4, even teens, can eat for under 50.00..cheap really for an Epcot lunch :)

We love sharing a platter in Morocco at Tangerine Café. Nice relaxing place & if you go off hours easy to find seating.

Spice Road Table
Teppan Edo
Tutto

Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie - Bakery in France
Sunshine Season

If you are there for Flower & Garden or during F&W - check out all the booths lots of items to share, so you can enjoy lunch around the world..

For 2 adult, non-picky eaters, I would go to Spice Road Table. Both the inside and outdoor seating areas are lovely and the food and service are great! For QS, we love Morocco and France.

My fiancé and I love Via Napoli. Last year we tried the bakery in France and absolutely loved it- we sampled three different things and all were delicious!

TS-Via Napoli
QS-Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
Totally agree with your choices!

Via Napoli - Brick oven pizza and tiramisu for dessert. (Love the tiramisu).
Yes! Their tiramisu is the best!

TS = Go with Via Napoli. As stated by others, their pizza is amazing. I also love their candele pasta dish. SO GOOD! And their tiramisu is to die for.

I love the bakery in france for QS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter