Epcot Food & Wine Festival Time of Day Question

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
We are hoping to catch the tail-end of F&W next November. Our trip is November 11-18. I know to avoid weekends. My question is about time of day. At first, we were planning on getting to WS at 11 a.m. to start snacking, but I'm starting to think our Epcot days might be good ones for our breakfasts at Boma and The Wave. Since we will be full for most of the morning, we probably wouldn't want to do F&W until around 2 p.m. or 3 p.m. Would it be much busier during that time as compared to 11 a.m.?

It will be busier, but not anything that would be horrible. You will still be able to get what you want with minimal wait. Of course, some booths are just always busy, but the lines go fast.

I went during the last full week this year, on a Tuesday. It was pretty dead. Most booths were walk-ups to order. At a handful we waited 3-5 people deep. Weather was great, crowds were great. Enjoy. :thumbsup2

Even on a busy weekend, we've never waited more than 4-5 minutes to order at any of the booths - and many are basically walk-ups. The lines move very quickly, even when it looks like the line is long.

I went during the last full week this year, on a Tuesday. It was pretty dead. Most booths were walk-ups to order. At a handful we waited 3-5 people deep. Weather was great, crowds were great. Enjoy. :thumbsup2
Even on a busy weekend, we've never waited more than 4-5 minutes to order at any of the booths - and many are basically walk-ups. The lines move very quickly, even when it looks like the line is long.
So both of these experiences were later in the day?

11am (booths on the main walkway that is open at park open tend to open a bit earlier) will definitely be the least crowded time of day. Walking straight to the back of the World Showcase gives you a nearly empty experience. But that said, I don't think the afternoons Mon-Thurs will be unbearable. I believe Veteran's Day is Nov 11 so that day and possibly the 12 - 13 may be busier - but still not ridiculous.

It all depends on what you want to do.
We spend 3 days at F&W and still don't see everything.
But, we also do at least 2 of the Food and Wine pariing noon meals. They are amazing!

One of the best things about F&W is the music and that happens in the evenings.

It all depends on what you want to do.
We spend 3 days at F&W and still don't see everything.
But, we also do at least 2 of the Food and Wine pariing noon meals. They are amazing!
One of the best things about F&W is the music and that happens in the evenings.
We just want to eat at the booths and explore each country. We aren't interested in any of the extras offered. This will not be our first time. We've done the Eat to the Beat before and really aren't interested in doing it again. I have no desire to be in Epcot at night unless I can see the CP which won't be going on during our trip--except I probably will have to pop in for dinner and HarmonioUs next trip. But we will definitely do the booths earlier in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter