EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, Sept. 25 - Nov 16 2015

"select Saturdays"

Yeah I have been keeping an eye on the official website waiting for this information for the Family Meal Traditions as well. We also want the Hibachi Experience and I am not sure which sure which one to prioritize as my first event to ask for tomorrow.

Laura

Yeah I have been keeping an eye on the official website waiting for this information for the Family Meal Traditions as well. We also want the Hibachi Experience and I am not sure which sure which one to prioritize as my first event to ask for tomorrow.

Laura
If you want the Hibachi, ask for that one first. There is very limited seating and it took us two or three years before we actually were able to get seats.

These events really sell out? I mean i can see PFTS or the burger party but what are the other real popular ones? Parisian bfast? i remember last year that i made a seminar reservation like 2 weeks out from the event

Gosh, really? Good to know. That's when I'm going this year.
Most of the pins were gone, seems like I was able to find one. Also, the F&W coffee mug for 2014 was sold out. I checked every location at Epcot that was selling F&W merchandise and could not find one.

If I make reservations for a deminar, are you able to cancel them or are these like MNSSHP tickets and nonrefundable? Some people in my party cannot decide if they want to go to some of them or not.

These events really sell out? I mean i can see PFTS or the burger party but what are the other real popular ones? Parisian bfast? i remember last year that i made a seminar reservation like 2 weeks out from the event
Yes, some will sell out within the first 10 to 15 minutes.

If I make reservations for a deminar, are you able to cancel them or are these like MNSSHP tickets and nonrefundable? Some people in my party cannot decide if they want to go to some of them or not.
All reservations for the Food & Wine Festival events are nonrefundable.

Most of the pins were gone, seems like I was able to find one. Also, the F&W coffee mug for 2014 was sold out. I checked every location at Epcot that was selling F&W merchandise and could not find one.

Last year, I went Oct 21-28 and the pins a mug were all sold out, too. This year, we're going the previous week, so I don't know if there will be any pins or mugs left.

If you want the Hibachi, ask for that one first. There is very limited seating and it took us two or three years before we actually were able to get seats.

Thanks. I think that is the best strategy too. We had the Hibachi event booked last year, but DH had a stroke in late September (he is fine now). Was so thankful when we got a refund for it and the other event we had booked.

I will keep an eye here to see how booking the French events go tomorrow since there is no info on the WDW website.

Laura

Last edited:
We are going to the food and wine festival on the 28th! It will be our first time. We are not doing dinner reservations and just doing the festival.

Are these linked to a specific person or would we be able to move them around among our party?

Put the deminar reservations in the name of somebody that is guaranteed to go. Only the one person that reservations are under has to go. Everybody else is interchangeable.

So 30 minutes before a large group is able to book and Disney can't tell us dates and times for all the events. This is going to be a "cluster" Why do we do this to ourselves? LOL!

So 30 minutes before a large group is able to book and Disney can't tell us dates and times for all the events. This is going to be a "cluster" Why do we do this to ourselves? LOL!
Don't know, this is my 6 year with this madness. Every year I promise myself that I'm not going to attempt to make any reservations for F&W special events, and here I am again for another try!

May the force with be us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter