EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, Sept. 25 - Nov 16 2015

WHOOOHOOOO! We are going back this year! We missed last year (first time in 5 years) but flights are booked and I'm planning an October trip!

This is our first time going and I have been waiting to attend for years. Sounds like this will be a great one to be at!

So glad to see this thread! I've been watching and waiting for it.

My trip has been booked and actually took free dining mainly to use the snack credits for the more expensive F&W items. Mushroom filet? Lobster roll? Don't mind if I do!

In regards to the booking procedure, is it correct that Chase card members have been able to book the day before general public (in the past)? If so do you know how that works?

We LOVE the F&W festival! We have 2 trips planned to celebrate and enjoy! Each trip is 2 weeks long! Last yr we did this and enjoyed ourselves so much! Can't wait for this year!

I am going!!! do chase cardmembers get any perks?

CHASE stuff:

For the past 2 years, Chase Disney Visa cardholders have been given the opportunity to book the special events one day prior to the general public booking date. (I can't recall if it was just the Disney visa or any Chase card but I think it's just the Disney visa. Someone will remember it). However, there are only limited spaces to prebook available for each event, so if you don't get the event you want you have to call back the next day and take your chances with everybody else.

Other than that, the only real Chase perk is the Chase Lounge, and any Chase card will get you access to that.

Has been on the top floor of the American Adventure. Drinks for purchase, free soda (Coke Freestyle machines), water (from the machines - not bottled - if you want bottled water you have to buy it), video games, bathrooms, on certain days (usually weekends) they give out priority wristbands for eat to the beat concerts and Illuminations.

Checking in! We're going for the first time this September/October. I'm not so patiently waiting for the menus to be released!

Hope the Odyssey of Beer is back this year. Not for the beers, unless they are better but for the a/c of the Odyssey Center and a place to recharge phones. Haven't seen any mention of it yet.

There are also phone charging stations in the Chase Lounge.

Hope the Odyssey of Beer is back this year. Not for the beers, unless they are better but for the a/c of the Odyssey Center and a place to recharge phones. Haven't seen any mention of it yet.

There are also phone charging stations in the Chase Lounge.

Can you explain what this is? I've never heard of it and it sounds kind of awesome!

The TIW preview is Saturday, July 12 (not July 20). Unless all the emails TIW sent out were incorrect.
How far in advance of the preview does the email go out? I really want to go this year and I suspect that availability is very limited so I will have to act quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter