Epcot Flower & Garden

2ciears

Earning My Ears
My two days to choose to go to Epcot are Feb. 27 or March 1. The Flower & Garden show is supposed to start Feb. 28 and I am guessing that it will all be up on the 27th? Is it better to go on the 27th which has extra Magic Hours in the evening or wait till March 1st because more show things will be going on?

Thanks!!!

My two days to choose to go to Epcot are Feb. 27 or March 1. The Flower & Garden show is supposed to start Feb. 28 and I am guessing that it will all be up on the 27th? Is it better to go on the 27th which has extra Magic Hours in the evening or wait till March 1st because more show things will be going on?

Thanks!!!
Depends - how much do you like food kiosks? For me they are the best part of flower and garden (although it is gorgeous as well!). If rides are a priority then I would do EMH but if you want to try new foods then I would go March 1.

Almost all the topiaries are already up around World Showcase, went yesterday and saw Snow White and the 7D, thr troll and Anna and Elsa, Tink, Peter Pan and Capt. Hook, the Pandas, but all the food kiosks might not be open on the 27th

I've only been to Epcot during flower and garden. Now I can't imagine what it's like without it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter