• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Flower & Garden Festival 2024

Have they released dates?
Started March 1 this year (thru July 5), so judge by that. I was at Epcot on Feb 28 and while the food & merchandise booths weren't yet open, all the topiaries were there to see.

Early May is my favorite time to go to Disney World, hoping to be there in 2024!

I would like to book during opening weekend 2024. I hope they announce soon.

As @scrappinginontario said, the dates won’t be released until the end of the year, early 2024. There’s no chance it will be soon. I don’t even think they have released dates & info for this years Food & Wine Festival. Then there will be the Festival of the Arts in January.

The dates for this year's festival weren't announced until mid-January, Anyone hoping to go on opening weekend would have been planning long before that! We, too, wish Disney would announce all their festival dates a lot earlier than they have been.

I would expect them to be similar to 2023 and 2022, but at this point, the final dates are just a guess.

Have they released dates?
As others have replied, unfortunately no.

Though one can speculate the dates! Here's the previous:
  • March 4 to June 1, 2020
  • March 3 to July 5, 2021
  • March 2 to July 4, 2022
  • March 1 to July 5, 2023
Notice a pattern? Based on this, I would guess
February 29 to July 5 2024

Remember I'm just guessing. It's not in stone.

Since the F&G Festival occurs after the Festival of the Arts (last year there was only a week or two between FoA ended and F&G began), they certainly won't announce it before they announce the FoA. And they haven't announced the dates for that yet. Wish they would.

Anyone have news on the start of the 2024 F&G festival?

You have another 4-5 months before that will happen. Can we get through the current festival first. They haven’t even announced the dates for Festival of the Arts yet so why would they release the dates for F&G already.

I’m going with Jan 2nd based on how long the Halloween season is anymore.

Kidding.

But you never know.

As others have replied, unfortunately no.

Though one can speculate the dates! Here's the previous:
  • March 4 to June 1, 2020
  • March 3 to July 5, 2021
  • March 2 to July 4, 2022
  • March 1 to July 5, 2023
Notice a pattern? Based on this, I would guess
February 29 to July 5 2024

Remember I'm just guessing. It's not in stone.

I was one day shy, February 28, 2024 per Disney
Direct link

And it was announced on December 14, 2023
DIS Direct link

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter