• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot entrance to boardwalk

psycgirl

Earning My Ears
If I want to leave Epcot to walk on the boardwalk from the world showcase entrance can I get back in at that entrance to WS instead of having to walk all the way to the front of Epcot. I wanted to show my sister the boardwalk and then pick right up where we left off in the countries without adding extra walking. I didn't know if they had a cast member standing there to check tickets or a ticket reader to get back in.

If I want to leave Epcot to walk on the boardwalk from the world showcase entrance can I get back in at that entrance to WS instead of having to walk all the way to the front of Epcot. I wanted to show my sister the boardwalk and then pick right up where we left off in the countries without adding extra walking. I didn't know if they had a cast member standing there to check tickets or a ticket reader to get back in.

Yes, it has turnstyles just like every other park entrance. It is a regular entrance but unlike the one at the front it doesn't have transportation to all of the resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter