Epcot EE > HS Park Hopper or HS EE>Epcot Park Hopper???

visorkid

Earning My Ears
Hey Y'all,

Love seeing all of the happiness Disney brings us. It can be daunting sometimes to plan and execute, so please help me with this- I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions and your past experiences.

We have an upcoming Park Hopper Day- Friday March 15th-

Some important Info:
HS opens EE at 8am, Epcot opens EE at 8:30.
We're staying at Pop Century on the Skyliner.
We Love both parks and want to try to fit in every major ride between the two that day.

Should we:

Head to Epcot
MDE at 7am
vq guardians
LL slinky dog
ill guardians and rise of the resitance and head to Epcot FIRST- hit Remy, Frozen, single ride TT and then hit our VQ, other rides and snacks at Epcot and then head to HS early afternoon?

OR

Head to HS
MDE at 7am
vq guardians for later
Rope Drop Slinky, hit ToT, Mickey and Minnie and then hit Galaxys Edge and then head to Epcot early afternoon?

We'd like to see Fantasmic and the Animation show at HS in the evening if that makes any difference...

Thanks so much! I appreciate all of you Park Jedi out there.

VK, out.

if you want to see fantasmic you have to rope drop Epcot! But then getting the rides you want at HS is going to be challenging....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter