• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Dolphin Encounter- Memory Maker

CaperTiff

Earning My Ears
Is there a memory maker photographer at the Dolphin Encounter ? I just know you can't take your own personal camera , so if pictures are taken would the be included in the memory maker package ?

thanks !

Is there a memory maker photographer at the Dolphin Encounter ? I just know you can't take your own personal camera , so if pictures are taken would the be included in the memory maker package ?

thanks !

We did the Dolphin Experience many years ago and received free 5x7 photos. This was prior to the implementation of Memory Maker. I believe our photos were ready for pick up soon after our Dolphin Experience and were included in the price. We had individual photos of each of us with "our" dolphin as well as a family photo. There were four of us. It would make sense that these photos would or could be accessed through Memory Maker now, but if the individual didn't have it, not sure how they could access the complimentary photos. Maybe someone has more recent information. We loved the Dolphin Experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter