Epcot - Crowds & Eat to the Beat

Claire-Bear

DIS Veteran
Hi all, I was just wondering if Eat to the Beat affects park crowds / hours at Epcot (in a similar but more minor way to MNSSHP)? Whether on the day of the event or the days between the events?

Thanks in advance

The more popular/known acts play on weekends, which regardless during Food & Wine especially are a zoo to be avoided at all costs. The concerts really don't affect that either way. Never go on the weekends if you can at all help it unless there's an act you desperately need to see.

Depends who is playing. Obviously the crowds will be where the concert is in back. I remember years ago trying to just walk thru on a Boyz II Men night & that area was shoulder to shoulder people everywhere hanging out listening & watching. Away from that area the park was fine.

I do agree on weekend afternoons/evenings I would avoid if possible unless it's an act you absolutely want to see.

Thank you both, we're not planning on seeing any of the bands, but wondered if it would affect our choice of park day due to crowds etc. We are limiting our park visits to week days. I think it's Joey Fatone on the day we were originally thinking of..got to be honest I have no idea who that is 🤣

Thank you both, we're not planning on seeing any of the bands, but wondered if it would affect our choice of park day due to crowds etc. We are limiting our park visits to week days. I think it's Joey Fatone on the day we were originally thinking of..got to be honest I have no idea who that is 🤣
Joey Fatone is (was?) a member of *Nsync. He usually has Chris Kirkpatrick with him (another member) plus some other used-to-be-relevant performers. We were there last year when he was playing - pure happenstance - and he actually put on a pretty good show. We walked by as he was starting and stopped to watch for a bit. It was packed, and I’d def say to avoid the area when people are leaving. We made sure to leave before the show was over to miss the cluster.

Joey Fatone is (was?) a member of *Nsync. He usually has Chris Kirkpatrick with him (another member) plus some other used-to-be-relevant performers. We were there last year when he was playing - pure happenstance - and he actually put on a pretty good show. We walked by as he was starting and stopped to watch for a bit. It was packed, and I’d def say to avoid the area when people are leaving. We made sure to leave before the show was over to miss the cluster.
We got to meet Murr from Impractical Jokers last year who performed a song at Joey Fatone's show. We were much more excited to meet Murr than Joey, lol.

Hanson draws a huge crowd but imo not to the point that the entire park is overly crowded. Most of the fans are waiting in line for hours to watch multiple shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter