Epcot Christmas Decorations/Celebrations

annamonte

Tired of the old tags!
Hi All!! :wave2:

My family is currently looking into a trip for November this year... we would like to go the week before Thanksgiving (DD's bday is 22nd, wanna be there for that!).

I know that MK will be decorated for Xmas because MVMCP will have dates during my stay, what about Epcot? I know CP doesn't start until after T'giving, but will the countries be decorated and have the "Santas" from each???

Just wondering! Thanks for any info in advance!

We have went the week of Thanksgiving the past 2 years and Epcot doesn't start their holiday festivities until the day after Thanksgiving. The tree will be up at the entrance to the World Showcase and the Lights of Winter will be up, but no Santas until then.

Thanks.. I figured that the Christmas around the world wouldn't be set up yet, but I was hoping!

Oh, well, at least it will be decorated some! Also, we will get to go to MVMCP! :cool1:

We went the week of Thanksgiving this year and all of the parks were mostly decorated as were the resorts. It was nice hearing Chrismtas music playing everywhere. Holidays Around the World and the Osbourne Lights didn't begin until we left though. (the day after Thanksgiving) The Jingle Jungle Parade at AK wasn't scheduled to begin until the day after Thanksgiving but it was going on during our trip, so that was a nice surprise! Santa was also at DTD every night. We really enjoyed going that time of year and wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter