Epcot Breakfast

babyruth

for the first time in forever
Never have I ever - had breakfast that wasn’t Akershus ! What’s your favorite breakfast in Epcot? Heading there for a full day in April.

I have never done a breakfast in Epcot... this April I will be trying Garden Grill because I am a sucker for a Character Breakfast and this is one I haven't done.

Edited to correct, I actually HAVE done a breakfast in Epcot. I ate at the crepe place and it was good.

We just did breakfast at Garden Grill last month and we were really glad we did it (we had eaten dinner there before but never breakfast).

It is a character meal at a rotating restaurant overlooking an attraction which serves some food grown in that attraction- where else can you have an experience like that?

Had a few breakfasts at Garden Grill but not since 2017. I have to say added bonus of an 8am booking, when the park opened at 9am, was being first in the queue at Soarin' at 8.55am. No longer possible with the spread of early opening across all four parks. Our days of character meals have passed anyway, now my nephew is in his late teens 😢

If you don’t need table service, Les Halles in the France pavilion has delicious food!
I used to LOVE the bakery but since they moved it to the much larger space it seems like chaos. We walked in , turned around and left.

One major benefit of the DDP is that you can use it for most character meals, including Garden Grill. Not really a good value for breakfast though.

Never have I ever - had breakfast that wasn’t Akershus ! What’s your favorite breakfast in Epcot? Heading there for a full day in April.
I am a Garden Grill breakfast fan- lots of fresh fruit, giant cinnamon roll, GREAT character interactions. Be sure to ask Farmer Mickey if the fruit came from his farm :-)

Are you trying to sit down for Breakfast? Garden Grill might be a great option for you if you're rope dropping World Celebration. You can knock out Soarin', Living with The Land, Seas with Nemo, Spaceship Earth, any other interesting World Celebration attractions in the morning while you're in the area, then spend the afternoon and rest of your day in World Showcase.

Are you just trying to grab something and go? Honestly, I would grab a donut and a coffee just to fuel me through the rope drop madness from the Joffrey's cart outside of the Epcot main entrance. IMO Epcot has the best assortment of savory, lunch/dinner-forward options throughout World Showcase, so in the morning I just like to grab something quick-- either from Joffrey's or Les Halles if you're entering from International Gateway-- to keep me from getting hangry until the lunch options start opening up.

If you don’t need table service, Les Halles in the France pavilion has delicious food!
My favorite breakfast in Epcot. And considering the length of the line before park opening, plenty of people agree.

it seems les halles is a popular pick. i might just pack a small snack for myself and my wife just in case the line is long for les halles or its super crowded. or mobile order starbucks.

If you don't mind taking some time from rope drop/your park day our favorite QS breakfast is at Primo Piatto at the Riviera. Easy skyliner ride over to the resort.

We just did breakfast at Garden Grill last month and we were really glad we did it (we had eaten dinner there before but never breakfast).

It is a character meal at a rotating restaurant overlooking an attraction which serves some food grown in that attraction- where else can you have an experience like that?
can you tell me about the backyard grilled steak that is on the menu? Is this sirloin? cooked to order or well done? TIA

can you tell me about the backyard grilled steak that is on the menu? Is this sirloin? cooked to order or well done? TIA
I honestly do not know- it was just part of a big skillet of food and it was surprisingly tasty and tender (I usually can’t stand well done steak)- I don’t know if you could get it cooked to order; if we wanted more of something specific they would bring it to us separately but we didn’t ask for additional steak as not everyone in our family eats meat so we had plenty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter