• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Breakfast Items

FutureDis

Mouseketeer
I'd like to purchase something on my way out of Epcot my first evening, for a quick breakfast the next morning. I'll be staying at the Yacht Club, and will have a fridge. Anyone have any great suggestions for something to take back to my room? I was thinking something from Les Halles (though open to other suggestions! Would school bread keep?). Something that doesn't require heating. Got any favorites??

I would go for school bread! Pack some larger zip lock bags and just put it in one of those when you get back to your room. If you find yourself at the MK one night, stop at The Confectionary and grab some of the lemon blueberry scones for breakfast. I did that too many time I am comfortable admitting to :bitelip:

I have gotten pastries at Les Halles, or even the croque monsieur. I always carry ziploc bags! I’ve never done that with school bread! I might do that next trip!

The baguette from Les Halles. They’ll give you some butter packets to go with it. I could live on that bread.

The baguette from Les Halles. They’ll give you some butter packets to go with it. I could live on that bread.

I think I got some of that for the plane once. I get sick on airplanes sometimes, so it’s great to have plain bread.

We are staying at the Yacht Club next week and will be doing the exact same thing. Epcot is our first park. When we leave that night, we are hitting up Le Halles. Their food is delightful.

We are staying at the Yacht Club next week and will be doing the exact same thing. Epcot is our first park. When we leave that night, we are hitting up Le Halles. Their food is delightful.

It really is. I need to stop there more than once next trip. I am always running in there the last day.

School Bread is good. Any of the pastries in France or Sunshine Seasons.
There also is a good bakery at Boardwalk where we ahve gotten breakfast items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter